Playlist 4 - Got To Go.


" This time I’m gonna live my life
I ain’t no stepford wife
No I ain’t perfect
Gonna find somebody who’s worth it
And no you ain’t that person " - really love this part of the lyric :).

This is one of my fav video clip. Omg after she won in Anugerah Industri Muzik, i starting listen to her song - Got To Go. Awesome right? kinda oldskool vc with the great voice, vintage view and dresses also cute combination with Atilia and cute herself - Najwa Mahiaddin. I LOVE this SONG !. So for girls outside there who really wanna dumb a guy and want song that have a deep meaning, strictly can give them this song. Seriously its catch. Haha.

p/s : rlly wish that i can give this song to someone. so u mens, watch out.haha :).

No comments:

Copyright © Sarah Hermizar. Designed by Hernyzar Helmizan