KL.

Last two weeks off to KL to settle on my brother things plus do some INTERVIEW, I mention DO okay. Hoho. Okay BTW along the interview is really like super awesome, actually, sobs 
-_-' its for reality TV. Surprising for us on that time la. Of course. Hiks. It might be not the luck, but still remain experience. Okay stop talking about that, what I wanna mention more is about my LUCKY day :). First thing first is I got what i want, WINK. Here it is :


Its the Zahiril Adzim - Bogel Menuju Tuhan together with Heroin by Amal Hamsam


The other one is :

Shirt by Shh... Diam! - Awesome okay since its only RM 10.00


And this Ohsem people follows my fussy request, hiks :).


This is me in Black Box.


This only for now, will update my future upcoming story soon, see ya peeps :).



1 comment:

random awesome said...

shirt rupanya, mane lengan?

Copyright © Sarah Hermizar. Designed by Hernyzar Helmizan