Sabar.

Like seriously, Im impatient person, pft. Worst but its true.


I was think why can I be so impatient on something. Why I always think that I deserve that and that. Why I always forcing ppl to give / get me that and that. Why I always need to get something on the spot whereas the are other ppl take a long time to get it. But me? Oh I felt terribly bad :(. Then I found myself a really good article for me to read. Then I know why. Because Allah S.W.T. is already planned something for me and I just need to wait. Thank You God for your plan. I will wait because You always give the best for me and from that I will be a patient person. You can aslo read here : Sabar dan AHWAL DAN MAQAMAT DALAM ILMU TASAWUF.


" Al-A’raf [126] Wahai Tuhan kami, limpahkanlah kesabaran kepada kami, dan matikanlah kami dalam keadaan Islam (berserah bulat-bulat kepada-Mu) ".


When Im thinking that I might be unlucky person facing the worst day ever, someone told me : There is always somebody out there facing more worst day rather than U. At least U have family who loves U, friends who care about U and something that can cheer U up like music and things U like :). Then I realize myself that life wont be as easy as we think and wont be as hard as we thought. Its actually testing us at first but on the other side its actually teaching us how to be a patient person. Plus we will get the reward at the end, something that we actually didnt expect it :). Well, I will always remind myself, things we do in good and full of effort, sincerity and honesty, will refund us back more than that.


p/s :
1 - kalau smpi tahap kita dah boleh dapat apa y kita nak (lebih kpd kehendak, pft) tiba2 dgn automatik nya kita akan cakap, " eh tak perlulah menda ni, bkn pntg pn " - selalu terjadi sbnr nya ( dalam erti kata lain, ia boleh mengelakkan pembaziran :D ).


2 - dan kalau dah dapat apa y kita nak kan, senyuman y terukir itu adalah senyuman kepuasan atas usaha kita menahan sabar ( kdg2 tiba2 tergelak sndr bila fikir time nak tu, nak sgt2 - jenis takleh nak sabar -__-' ).




Jangan tangisi masa untuk yang telah kau baziri, tapi belajar menghargai masa yang bakal kau hadapi :).

No comments:

Copyright © Sarah Hermizar. Designed by Hernyzar Helmizan